Dancing to Connect for Refugee Integration: Halle28 Aug 2017, Posted by in
September 22, 2017 – September 28, 2017 all-day
Dancing to Connect for Refugee Integration: Halle is part of a three year multi-city initiative in Germany funded by the ERP Transatlantik program of the German Federal Government with funds from the Ministry of Economy and Energy, the U.S. Department of State and U.S. Embassy Berlin, Schöpflin Stiftung, Robert Bosch Stiftung, and Heirich Böll Stiftung – Brandenburg, with the support of many local partners. To Learn more about the program click here.
Workshops Locations (September 23 – September 27)
- Sekundarschule Johann Christian Reil
- Sekundarschule Am Fliederweg
- Sekundarschule Halle – Süd
- Gemeinschaftsschule “August Hermann Francke” / Sekundarschule “Heinrich Heine”
- Sekundarschule und Gemeinschaftsschule Kastanienallee
Date & Time: Thursday, September 28, 7:00PM
Location: Volkspark Halle
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.